- Improve the health of the employees
- Reduce healthcare cost
- Reduce Absenteeism
- Boost employee morale & culture
- Motivate team collaboration & creativity
- Attract & retain the best talent
- Spark employee engagement
- Drive productivity with a work-life balance approach
- Take the simple approach to wellness and focus seasonally on topics
Here is an easy way to start-
January – May: Focus on finding & recognizing your internal champions who can support the program over their tenure
June – December: Address the interests of the employees to show value of the initial participation, then see the return
- Incentives can be harmful. Being healthy is not a sales job.
We caution incentives as being the main driver for participation. When you are building a culture of wellness internally, the last thing you want is to be building the wrong behaviors early on.
- Focus on social connections.
When there is transparency between colleagues, people are more willing to participate and engage in non-performance related employer sponsored programs. FitBliss has mastered this with their engagement strategy.
So what is FitBliss all about?
Our philosophy: We aim to lower stress at work through active lifestyles, and connect people through a social engagement platform to accomplish individual/team goals! Feel Good. Together.
Check us out on the Salesforce AppExchange & call us for a demo – (415) 562-8437!